Hurstbourne Baptist Church: March 15, 2020
Psalm 16 Sermon Notes
“The Path to Joy in Jesus”
- Outline of Psalm 16
- Psalm 16:1, David Faces
- Psalm 16:2-8, David’s Fear Turns to
- Psalm 16:9-11, David’s Faith Turns to
- According to the National Science Foundation, what percentage of our thoughts each day are negative?
- Digging Deeper: How does Psalm 16 point us to Jesus?
- Points of Immediate Application
- Read Psalm 16 Aloud
- Pray these words directly to God: “LORD, You are my Lord. I have no good apart from you.”
- What are 3 of the best thoughts you have ever had?
- Share Your List!
- Contact a church family member or a friend and share your 3 thoughts with them!
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.